Friday, May 16, 2008

A Day in the Life - Part 1

7:30 AM
I'm up! Mommy has a bottle with her, so I'm a happy guy!


7:45 AM
Breakfast Time I think I'll start with my bib.


8:15 AM
I'm dressed and ready for the day. Mommy says it's going to be a busy day. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm ready!



8:30 AM
I'm playing on the floor while Mommy exercises. I'm not sure what that is, but I think she looks pretty funny jumping around. This is my favorite toy.


9:00 AM
Mommy lets me watch "Sesame Street" from my swing with some friends.

9:45 AM
I'm in the car ready to go to Carson & Connor's house.


9:50 AM
I decided to take a little rest on the way there.


10:00 AM
I'm having a little tummy time at Carson & Connor's house. Carson was still sleeping. Babies!



11:00 AM
Carson finally woke up. He and Connor have some pretty cool toys.


12:15 PM
On the road again......

12:18 PM
What? I was tired!


12:40 PM
Lunch at the library. What's over there?


1:00 PM
Story Time. Mommy called these bubbles, and everyone was pretty excited about them.


1:20 PM Story Time is over. I'm not scared of that bubble.....


1:45 PM
I'm hanging out with my keys while Mommy eats lunch. MMM...tasty.


2:30 PM
Yummy cereal! I wonder what it feels like.....


3:00 PM
Ah! Naptime.


4:20 PM
Mommy! Come get me!

No comments: