Monday, December 29, 2008

Trip to Ohio Part 2 of 2

We made it to Ohio and Sadie Marie was happy to see me. This time I was able to play with her.


Here I am hanging out with Great Grandma Trap.


Cousin Scott and Cousin Logan drove through the snow to come see us and eat some chicken. Here I am with with cousin Logan. I think he ate 8 pieces of KFC.


Here Mommy and I get a picture with cousin Scott.


Aunt Velma kept me entertained by reading to me and letting me have extra cookies!


Here Uncle Jim and I get some quality time before he goes and watches the Mount game in the snow storm.


Great Grandma W and I pose for a picture.


Uncle David and I tried to keep up to date on the games. We saw both the Cavs and the Steelers win. The poor Brownies couldn't win one for us though.


Here Mommy and I pose with Great Grandma Trap.


It was great seeing everybody in Ohio. We are looking forward to seeing you guys again in the Summer!

No comments: