Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas

Here is the tree with presents underneath. We had an early Christmas with Grandma W, Grandpa W, Aunt Jenny, and Uncle Rob since they would be in Ohio on the actual day.


Uncle Rob is giving me a push while I ride my clown car.


Aunt Jenny and I are supervising the cooking effort.


I actually like this Elmo shirt much more than it shows in this particular picture.


Christmas Eve, I thought I might read my Christmas book that has a whole bunch of flaps for me to open.


Here I am setting out some cookies and carrots for Santa and his reindeer.


Santa came and even left me a note!


More Presents!


Here I am with my new dump truck.


Grandma and Grandpa C came over later for dinner and exchanging of gifts.


Hey look a group picture where I'm smiling.


Remember, like Santa I got my eye on you.

No comments: