Friday, November 20, 2009

Visiting Justin Mishi

This Summer we visited Justin, Mishi, and Eden. I like to drop the and, and just say Justin Mishi.

Here Eden and I hang out trying to convince her daddy Justin to fill the swimming pool.


Of course Lazy Justin makes me help him fill the pool with air....


and water...


but I don't mind.


I'm all changed now looking out at the pool.


Eden is ready now too.


Here we are swim swim swimming.


Mommy and Mishi watch us.


All dry now, basking in the sun.


Daddy reads to Eden.


Here the group gets a picture.


Justin, Mishi, and Eden!


A couple of pictures to prove that Eden can't keep her hands off of me.


Whoa easy girl, your daddy is right there.


We also had a chance to have brunch with Mommy's good friend Tammy and her daughter Keira.

No comments: