Saturday, July 3, 2010

Visiting Ohio

Sadly we lost Great Grandma Trap this Spring. There was a nice memorial for her and Grandpa Trap in Ohio.

I'll miss Great Grandma Trap, she was a real special lady. Here she is reading to me last year at her 90th birthday.


Here is a picture of the family at Great Grandma's 90th birthday.


Great Grandma Trap is Mommy's Mommy's Mommy. Here she is with Uncle David and Grandma W.


We'll all miss you dearly Great Grandma, but it helps that you and Great Grandpa are together now.



Here are some pictures from our latest trip to Ohio. This is My Great Grandma W. She is Grandpa W's Mommy.


Here is Uncle Jim. We love him even though he like the Cyclones more than the Hawkeyes.


Here I am with Great Grandma L. Sometimes she has 5 layers on even when its 100 degrees out!


My cousins and I try to smother Uncle David.


Cousin Keenan and I play some games.


Cousin Kaia makes me laugh at dinner. She is funny!


Cousin Keenan and I will beat Grandpa W and Cousin Kaia.


Here I am with the cousins. It was great seeing them. Next time it will be for happier circumstances.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Landen, Mike & Julie. THanks for posting the photos from your last visit. We too wish it would've been under happier circumstances...I will have to send you a like very soon for the photos that we had taken of that weekend. We've moved 3 weeks ago and haven't stopped fixing things up and unpacking everything. In fact, painters just finished up today...yeah! Now we can start putting things together and making our new house our home. We will be sending out we've moved cards very soon. Love you all! Hope to see you real soon!