Monday, November 29, 2010

The Iowa State Fair

We actually got to go to the Iowa State Fair twice this year. First we went for Daddy's work day at the fair.

On Daddy's work day at the fair it was a little bit rainy out so we decided to check out the indoor exhibits.



Here we are looking at the baby animals.


This Baby Ostrich is as tall as I am!


Here I show off the spin art I made.


Fire trucks are cool!


I think Daddy is scouting out some fried food on a stick here.


The second time at the fair we went and met my friends Eden and Holden. They are fellow charter members of the "Names ending in EN club".


Here Mommy and I pose with the Orange Bowl trophy. Sadly the Hawks won't be going to a BCS bowl game at the end of this year.


Here Liz a friend from Ultimate gives me a Drake bulldog tattoo. Don't worry I got tattoos from Iowa, ISU, and UNI also;)


Here Eden poses with her Mommy and Daddy.


Next we decide to race down the big slide.


We won!!!


Sadly that just means that Daddy is the heaviest!


Here we take a break to cool down and check out the rainbow.


Here are a couple of family shots.



Who knew tractor tires made such good seats?

No comments: