Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve Aunt Jenny, Uncle Rob, Grandma W, and Grandpa W joined us for dinner and present opening. Daddy used the set it and forget it to cook bacon wrapped filet. Here is a picture of the Christmas Tree vegetable appetizer.















After dinner we got to open presents. All the presents almost spilled out of the room!















Here I am starting on my stockings from Grandma W and Grandpa W.




















Here are Grandma W and Grandpa W working on their presents.















Aunt Jenny and Uncle Rob had a few presents to open also.















I did this "Cars" puzzle all by myself.















Before bathtime I take time to show Uncle Rob "Cars" on the I-Pod.















Tonight Santa is coming to our house. I left him some milk and cookies. I also left some carrots for his reindeer.

No comments: