Friday, December 31, 2010

Misc Disney Pictures

Here are the last pictures from Disney.

Here I am with Mommy riding Dumbo.


We got this cool guy that lights up and looks like he is chomping. I call him Um-Um guy and he will have a nice spot in our window when we get home.


Daddy and I ride the teacups!


Daddy kept us from spinning too much.


I am ready for the roaster coaster to start!


Before we left we just had to ride the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger ride one more time.


Earlier Mommy had the top family score. Daddy thought Mommy's score was so high that no one would ever beat her.



Here we are about to ride the ride.



Perhaps Mommy should have stopped when she was ahead. Daddy and I got the highest possible score! Mommy will say that we cheated since the ride stopped right at a high value target so we could get it over and over again.....and she says I need to work on handling losing better;)

No comments: