Monday, December 20, 2010

More Disney

Here are a bunch of random pictures from our trip.

Look I can ride the horsie all by myself.


We caught Buzz over by his Space Ranger ride. It was one of my favorite rides.


I got to see lot of characters. I like Donald.


We got in a quick visit with Goofy and Pluto in between rides at Dinoland, USA.


This lady is Mary Poppins!


In England I tried to make a phone call from the phone booth. I have never seen one of these before.


Mickey was pretty excited to see me.


Here Mommy and I try not to get wet.


One day we had a Breakfast Safari with Donald and friends. Here I am with Daisy.


When you push this button the elephants spray the people with water!!!


Cars are my favorite! Do you think I can fit Lightning McQueen in my pocket?


Here Mommy and I check out the Playhouse Disney show.


The show had bubbles!


I could not figure out how to get into Rocket........


.....so I settled on zooming around on a speeder.

No comments: