Thursday, July 14, 2011

Disney First Full Day with a Small Hiccup

The first day I woke up a little sick to my stomach. Since Mommy and Daddy thought it was just all the junk food I had been eating on the trip and I was rip rarin to go we decided to head off to the Animal Kingdom.


First up the Dino ride.


Thuis ride is just like the Dumbo ride. Since Mommy has my little sister in her tummy Daddy got to ride all the rides with me.


Next we decided to visit Winnie the Pooh and friends.


I liked Eeyore!


I was trying hard to grab Tigger's tail.


You may or may not be able to tell from this picture but in a little bit I am about to get sick over the edge of the Safari truck. Needless to say we headed back to the hotel after this. Mommy and Daddy had "fun" trying to make me relax while I insisted that my tummy was just fine.

No comments: