Thursday, July 28, 2011

Epcot - Later that Night

After a good nap we decided to go back to Epcot for a fun Italian dinner in the little Italy that is part of the world showcase. If you know my dad at all I am sure that you are not suprised that much of our vacation is centered around food.

On the walk to the restaurant we saw these guys promoting the new Cars 2 movie .


Of course I needed my picture taken with them.


Here we are sitting down to dinner.


Dinner was great!


I decided that I should hold onto Daddy's phone for him. You know Daddy, he's always losing stuff. (just ask Grandpa C. he still complains about Daddy losing all of his tools)


This picture might look like I have something on my mind............


............something like Ice Cream, I guess I am my father's son.

No comments: