Monday, August 15, 2011

The months before Leighton arrives

Here are a a few more from Disney. We went to the Fantasmic show at Hollywood studios. Before it started we did the wave!


Here is Mickey at the Fantasmic show!


I got my first kiss from Belle!


As you can see I was pretty excited about it.


So our trip to Florida was lots of fun, when Leighton is older maybe I can show her around.


Sam was happy to see us when we got home. Often we like to play together in the backyard.


In June we celebrated Grandpa C's birthday.


That is Leighton in Mommy's tummy.


Uncle Rob is showing me some video for a car race here.


Of course we had a few chances to swim at Grandma and Grandpa C's.


Don't worry someone was in the water with me;)


My cousins came all the way from Minnesota to visit us!


We also visited the zoo a few times with friends.


Apparently this is my zoo face.


Here we are celebrating father's day.



Mommy and Daddy had their 10 year anniversary! I spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa C's house.


We ran into a few friends at the mall!


When you are at the mall you have to feed the ducks...


..and let's not forget the fish.


As you can see we had a busy Summer before Leighton arrived. Even though l know you read the blog just to see what I've been up to, moving forward I guess I will also be sure to let you know what Leighton has been doing also;)

No comments: