Monday, August 15, 2011

New Sister!

So some of you may have heard that my baby sister decided to come 3 weeks early. She was born on 8/15/11 at 1:38pm. She was a whopping 6 lbs and 1 oz. We decided to call her Leighton Jennifer. Her first name starts with L, just like mine. She got her middle name from the best Aunt ever (Aunt Jenny). Here she is sleeping in her basinet at the hospital.



So moving forward the blog will be mostly the same with a few changes. It will still be my blog since it has my name in the title, but I am willing to share the content made available with Leighton. Also I will start updating the post date to be the date the pictures were taken, so moving forward when you look for Christmas picture you can look in December instead of whenever Daddy gets around to helping me update the blog. Lastly I will be doing a quickie post showing the highlights from Disney to August 15 so we can be up to date at least for now;)

No comments: