Thursday, August 18, 2011

When Leighton arrived!

On Monday, August 15th, Mommy and I got up like any normal day and had breakfast. I had been a little sick over the weekend so Daddy was sleeping in from helping out with my restless night. All of a sudden Mommy said "I think my water broke" and in a flash they packed me up to visit Grandma and Grandpa C. Then they went off to the hospital and before long here came Leighton.


This is Leighton.


Grandma W was the very first one to visit us at the hospital. (too slow this time Grandpa C)


Here she found her hand.


Mommy thinks that Leighton is hungry.


Daddy, Mommy, and Leighton pose for a picture.


Grandpa C was second to come visit Leighton.


Mommy and Daddy say that Leighton has been much more alert than I was when I was born.


Here Leighton finally gets her first bath.


She is now nice and clean.


Grandma C and I finally get a chance to meet Leighton. Since I had a fever I had to wait until I was feeling better to meet her.


Already I love her sooo much!


Uncle Rob and Aunt Jenny visited a few times.



Grandpa W also visited a few times but we didn't get a picture with him. I guess it is true that the second baby gets less pictures taken:(


Leighton was too little to fit into my old car seat so Mommy and Daddy bought her this cute little pink one that fit her just right.

No comments: