Monday, January 17, 2011

Disney On Ice

Mommy, Daddy, and I went to a Disney On Ice show. It was tons of fun. Our original seats were so close we could not see some of the stage. Luckily they let us move to this spot. Here I am with my second popcorn (the first got spilled in the move)


The show had Mickey and his friends as well as a few characters from the movies.


This is the Little Mermaid part!


They were good skaters.


Here is Ursula. I'm a little afraid of the bad guys.


I am sure glad the big bad Ursula is gone now.


Daddy and I take a moment during intermission.


Here comes Tinkerbell.


First she blows dust on everybody......


and then look..........



........they are all flying!


At the end the Crocodile scares away Captain Hook.


At the very end all the character skate around and..


...say one last goodbye.


Bye Bye

No comments: