Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Halloween Pictures

At one of my classes I made this spider hat.


I thought Daddy might like a chance to try it on also.


We had a Halloween party at school. Here I am enjoying snack.


Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa W, Grandma W, and I went to Night Eyes at the zoo.


At Night Eyes all the kids get dressed up in costumes and trick or treat around the zoo.


Here Mommy, Daddy, and I wait in line.


Grandma W and Grandpa W take a break from trick or treating to take a picture with me.


All that being carried around got me tired. I think I will enjoy my ice-cream sandwich now.


At the end of Night Eyes they also have Bouncy Houses, which are always fun to play in.


Well Charlie Brown it has been fun, maybe next year we'll spot the Great Pumpkin.


Pumpkin carving time!


Getting dirty is fun!


Grandma C wanted to stop by and see my giraffe costume.


Well here I am about to start trick or treating around the neighborhood. This year we had great weather.


Daddy was thinking we would stop by only a couple of houses.


But with the weather being so nice I ended up going to lots of places and getting a ton of loot.

No comments: