Friday, January 14, 2011

November 19, 2010, I am 3 years old!!!

Grandma and Grandpa C got me this big boy bed for my birthday.


Mommy and Daddy are a little worried I won't stay in it. They need not worry since it is so comfortable and cool it will be more of a problem getting me out of it.


Mommy made me a Percy Train out of the box!


On the morning of my birthday I got to open presents in my room.


Then we stopped by to see Grandma and Grandpa C.


Daddy took the morning off of work. Mommy, Daddy, and I decided go out to brunch at Perkins.


Then we went to have a little play time at "Pump It Up", a local place where you can play in lots of bouncy houses.


Here Mommy and I slide down.


Daddy takes a rest since he was really tired.


This is my cool race track cake that Mommy made!


I had the whole "Cars" theme for my party.




Originally I was only going to get this green car balloon but...............


......this balloon just had to come home with me also;)



Here the whole family comes over to celebrate my birthday.


It took me a few tries to blow out the candle.


The cake was amazing, as were the candy car decorations.


Here I am with Aunt Jenny and Uncle Rob.


Grandpa W is tickling me!


Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa C. Thank you everybody for making my birthday so special.

No comments: