Sunday, January 2, 2011

Howell's Pumpkin Farm

Since it is Halloween time we decided we should go out and get our pumpkin. We like to go to Howell's Pumpkin Farm and make a day of it. They have wagon rides, pedal go-carts, animals, slides, and popcorn!


Here I am say Hello to the chickens.


This is the giant sandbox filled with corn instead of sand.


Daddy helps me drive a little car.


I try to take the tractor out for a spin all by myself.


This slide is really fast and a bit bumpy. Luckily since I am sitting on Daddy's lap I don't feel the bumps as much.


Mommy and I teeter-totter with Daddy.


Daddy and I played a little king of the mountain.


This is a giant tire swing.


Daddy and I won the race. Mommy thought we looked funny on this go-cart when Daddy was pedaling. (I guess my legs were flopping every which way)


Well I guess we should start to look for that pumpkin we came for.


I think this green one will look good on our front steps.


Pumpkin? check
Popcorn? check
I guess I am all ready to go home.

No comments: